- The second site attacked, at approximately 9:30 p.m. on November 26.
- Shortly before the attack on Nariman House, run by the Jewish Chabad Lubavitch movement, a neighboring gas station is blown up. This draws people at the Nariman House to the windows, where attackers fire upon them.
- Initially, the two attackers take several people hostage.
11:15 a.m. - Nanny Sandra Samuels escapes from the building carrying the two-year-old son of Rabbi Gabriel Holtzberg.
- 11:00 p.m. - Commandos rescue eight hostages.
- 12:00 a.m. - Commandos rescue seven more hostages.
- 7:00 a.m. - Commandos land on top of the building by helicopter.
- 11:46 p.m. - Troops secure the building and end the siege.
- Seven people are killed in the three day siege of the building.
Source : http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/18/world/asia/mumbai-terror-attacks/index.html