UFC Fight Night 113 in Scotland on Sunday featured one of the craziest knockouts you will ever see.
Galore Bofando picked up an impressive win over Charlie Ward by tossing his opponent on his head. And as if that wasn’t enough, Bofando finished off the job with a series of violent hammer fists.
— FOX Sports: UFC (@UFCONFOX) July 16, 2017
Bofando now is 1-0 at the UFC level and 5-2 overall in his young mixed martial arts career. Ward, a teammate of Conor McGregor’s, falls to 0-2 in UFC.
If Bofano can continue to knock out his opponents in convincing fashion such as this, he surely will have a lengthy UFC career.
Thumbnail photo via Per Haljestam/USA TODAY Sports Images
- >Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- >Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- >Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- >Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- >Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Joel Embiid: I'd Wear Big Baller Shoes for $1 Billion!
- John Calipari Says He'd Love To See A Kentucky Super Team In The NBA
- DeSean Jackson Says Mayweather's Strip Club Is World Class
- UFC's Tyron Woodley Says O.J. Simpson's Got a Future in Rap Game
- NBA Commissioner Adam Silver: Lonzo Ball's Game Trumps LaVar's Talk
Related NESN.com Stories
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. ‘Absolutely’ Wants To Fight UFC’s Conor McGregor
- Jon Jones Offers Sage Advice For Ronda Rousey Following Her UFC 207 Loss
- Ronda Rousey Among Four Challengers For Amanda Nunes’ UFC Title Belt
- Bruce Buffer’s Steve Harvey Moment At UFC 205 Causes Confusion, Memes
- UFC 200 Results: Miesha Tate Loses Belt To Amanda Nunes; Brock Lesnar Rolls
- Paige VanZant Using Her UFC Celebrity To Spread Anti-Bullying Message